1. For wheel loader, the working distance should not be too large. When the distance exceeds a reasonable distance, the dump truck should be used for the loading operation. The volume of the box of the dump truck matches the capacity of the bucket.
2. The loader shall not work on the site where the inclination exceeds the factory regulations. There must be no obstacles and unrelated persons in the working area.
3. The loader operation site and driving road should be flat.
4. Before starting, you should beep to indicate that the bucket should be lifted 0.5m above the ground. The reliability of the brake should be tested during driving. And avoid road drops or high-voltage lines. Except the stipulated operating personnel, other personnel are not allowed to ride, and the bucket is strictly prohibited to carry people.
5. Driving on highways must be operated by personnel with operating permits, and should obey the traffic rules. Downhill slopes are not allowed to slide in neutral and speed.
6. When loading, the loading amount should be determined according to the density of the material. The bucket should be shoveled from the front, and the bucket must not be forced on one side. When unloading, lift the arm to flip the bucket and move slowly at a low speed.
7. When the joystick is changed direction, it should not be too anxious or too fierce. When the operation is full, the shovel arm should not fall quickly.
8. The Iraqi equipment or control documents should avoid unbalanced loading of the bucket, and should not advance when the bucket or semi-bucket is not raised. After the bucket is full, the arm should be raised to about 0.5m from the ground, then back, turn, and unload.
9. When loading a dump truck, the bucket must not be crossed above the cab of the vehicle. When there is no protective board loading in the cab of the car, there shall be no one in the cab.
10. When loading dump trucks, the bucket should be lowered and the drop height should be reduced, and the carriage should not be biased, overloaded or smashed.
11. When unloading slopes, trenches and pits, the distance between the tire and the edge should be greater than 1.5m, and the bucket should not be extended too far. On slopes larger than 3 °, no forward discharge is allowed.
12. When the loader bogie is not locked, it is strictly forbidden to stand between the front and rear frames for maintenance.
13. After the shovel arm of the loader is raised, the safety pin should be installed or other measures should be taken to support the shovel arm before lubricating or adjusting.
14. When stopping, the speed of the internal combustion engine should be gradually reduced without sudden flameout, and the hydraulic oil should be prevented from overflowing the fuel tank due to inertial impact.
15. In driving or working, no one is allowed to ride or stand anywhere on the loader except in the cab.
←Previous: What Is A Loader